Oracle ERP SCM Consultants for Qatar
السودان - الخرطوم
|تاريخ النشر||١٣ نوفمبر ٢٠١٧|
|المكان||السودان - الخرطوم|
We are hiring Oracle ERP SCM Consultants for Qatar Location.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Commerce, Computer Engineering or Management Information System
- 3-5 years of experience in Oracle EBS R11, R12
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role/industry preferably in large government entities.
Job Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience in a similar role and landscape.
- Ability to communicate with other professionals, such as Project Managers, Service Managers, IT Specialists, IT Consultants, and business clients.
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Systems Design in ERP Environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High quality work.
- Hard worker, self-motivated and result-driven individual.
- Willing to work individually and in a team.
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Has the ability to manage a team if required.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
· Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle Procurement, Inventory and Supplier Life Cycle Management and preferably knowledge of Oracle Sourcing.
· Implementing the solution advised and implemented by Central Team and training the respective users involved.
· Handing over know-how documentation developed by central team to the respective users involved in the new business cases.
· Transaction completion support.
· General clarification on processes.
· Support business users at in the government entities.
· Support Master data entry and data entry issues.
· Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle Procurement projects.
· Troubleshoot and resolve techno-functional issues liaising with end users and IT.
· Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentations.
· Real time process closure support; continuous attention until resolution.
· Ensure a smooth Month/Year end closing.
· Help the employees to understand any new/Existing functionality.
- Onsite support of application process support for respective rollout sites for Oracle Procurement, Inventory and Supplier Life Cycle Management modules.