Oracle ERP Financial Consultants for Qatar
السودان - الخرطوم
|تاريخ النشر||١٣ نوفمبر ٢٠١٧|
|المكان||السودان - الخرطوم|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
We are hiring Oracle ERP Financial Consultants (Arabic speaker) for Qatar Location.
· Bachelors in Computer Science, Commerce , Computer Engineering or Management Information System
· 5 years of experience in Oracle EBS R11, R12
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role/industry preferably in large government entities.
Job Skills and Abilities
- Previous experience in a similar role and landscape.
- Ability to communicate with other professionals, such as Project Managers, Service Managers, IT Specialists, IT Consultants, and business clients.
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Systems Design in ERP Environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High quality work.
- Hard worker, self-motivated and result-driven individual.
- Willing to work individually and in a team.
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Has the ability to manage a team if required.
- Fluent in English is a must.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financials modules including General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets and preferably Project Costing and Management.
- Implementing the solution advised and implemented by Central Team and training the respective users involved.
- Handing over know-how documentation developed by central team to the respective users involved in the new business cases.
- Transaction completion support.
- General clarification on processes.
- Support business users at in the government entities.
- Support Master data entry and data entry issues.
- Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve techno-functional issues liaising with end users and IT.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentations.
- Real time process closure support; continuous attention until resolution.
- Ensure a smooth Month/Year end closing.
- Help the employees to understand any new/Existing functionality.
- Onsite support of application process support for respective rollout sites for General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management and Procurement modules.
Maximum Salary: 14000 QAR – 15000 QAR (As per experience)