السودان - الخرطوم
|تاريخ النشر||١١ ديسمبر ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||السودان - الخرطوم|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||الخبرة المطلوبة 3 سنوات|
|المؤهل التعليمي||College Diploma in Business Administration or any related field|
Data Collector Needed for Food & Beverage Company in Sudan
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To implement agreed market visits.
- To works according to a previously fixed route and should follow the planned route for the given day or the order of visits outlets unless a change was instructed by his/her supervisor. Utilizes computerized data entry equipment and various word processing, spreadsheet and file maintenance programs to enter, store and/or retrieve information as requested or otherwise necessary, and summarizes data in preparation of standardized reports.
- Visit outlets on the route immediately after starting work in the morning. After visiting the last outlet of the route the Developer should return to the plant in the shortest possible way.
- Collects market information regularly & forwards them at the right time
- through appropriate communication channels.
- Submit accurate data gathered from market, competitors activities, pricing in line with the expected quality.
- The marketing developer is responsible to ensure that the company's products are clean, fresh and not damaged in the retail outlets of his territory.
- Establishes and maintains mutually beneficiary relations with customers.
- Authority: stop any unsafe acts or conditions/issues or operations /processes
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- College Diploma in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in data processing supported with computer applications.
- Exemption from Military Service.