السودان - الخرطوم
|تاريخ النشر||٨ يناير ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||السودان - الخرطوم|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
An ICT company in Khartoum - Sudan is recruiting for dynamic and results driven Telecom Engineer who seeks to engage in maintenance operation.
Maintenance engineer working to maximize Radio Access Network (RAN) performance and availability by providing in-filed technical support to resolve all telecom related equipment issues.
1) Work 24/7 to ensure maximum network telecom equipment (Radio and MW Transmission) connectivity.
2) Work with team - Telecom and Power - to eliminate as possible all causes of faults that might occur and degrade network performance.
3) Prepare and follow-up with supervisor day-to-day report regarding the process (Done/Pending) of monthly plan of intervention.
4) Minimize network outage and maintain it within Service Level Agreements SLA.
5) Escalate unsolved network issues according to customer escalation process (Technical office).
6) Prepare technical reports of the network telecom issues - used, needed, or order - spare parts following customer inventory process.
7) Work individually, and/or with team, or in joint operations with customer's technical dept. or other companies to perform network optimization, upgrade, fine-tuning, recovery, etc.
8) Identify potential network issues related to telecom equipment, power system (AC/DC), cooling, civil, security access, cabling, etc.
9) Implement and insure safety work environment, as no hazards or harm could affect working crew, and if founded to report immediately - to supervisor - and follow the related safety procedure actions according to hazard type.
10) Update network data and network configuration backups on monthly basis or upon customer requests.
· Bachelor degree in communication, electronics, electrical, or any related field.
· 2 years or more experience in the telecom field.
· Ability to work day and night even on weekends and holidays.
· Ability to work with minimum to no supervision to resolve issues with limited resources in timely manner.
· Well familiar and practice MS Excel, Outlook, and service delivery mobile applications.
· Soft skills: Time management, problem solving, good written and spoken English language, logic and critical thinking.