Library Services Director
السودان - الخرطوم
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Contract Type: Temporary for 1 Year. Renewable depending upon performance
About The Role
- Mashreq University is a leading Higher Education provider in Sudan. The university is currently looking for a motivated director to its library services that will develop polices, procedures, and systems which support the University educational vision.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the library systems and staff to ensure that the library services are of high quality and comply with the international standards.
- Develop and apply an up to date indexing system to the library study materials and resources.
- Develop library policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain online databases of the library study materials and resources.
- Work alongside the Computer Centre staff and the e-learning service personnel to develop an online library service.
- Work alongside the faculty members to ensure the availability of the study materials, resources, and other information services.
- Train and mentor all library staff.
- Conducts instructional training on the use of library resources to students, faculty, and staff.
- Prepare monthly reports statistically analysing the library performance.
- Develop close working relationships with various academic and public libraries.
- You must have an accredited Master's Degree in Library Science or related field plus a minimum of five years of relevant professional library experience, preferably in higher education.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.