Software Team Leader (Full-time - Khartoum )
السودان - الخرطوم
|تاريخ النشر||١٢ نوفمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||السودان - الخرطوم|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
- Software Team Leader duties and responsibilities Project Responsibility
- Take up the responsibility of the entire Project.
- Carefully analyze the project and rectify the errors found in the process.
- Undergoing the process of analysis in order to fulfill the requirement of system wide.
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Keep on asking for the reviews and feedback from the peers.
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system.
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- Lead should be proactive while reacting to the surprises and should have written explanation for the same.
- Lead also has to assist and guide the Project Lead/PM/BA in project coordination.
- To ensure that Team is working as per the listed procedures, Lead should conduct FIR- Process check master.
- Lead should also work on constantly increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste on the other end.
- Tech Lead should inspire all the other team members, a Lead who is looked upon by all the members. General Responsibilities
- Technical Lead should be flexible enough and be adaptable to the changing and varied work settings.
- Should carefully analyze the details of all the work. • Lead will be the interface between the team and the management.
- Its important to be firm but equally fair too. Admitting your mistakes is also equally important.
- In order to lead the team successfully it is important to set targets and expectations for the team.
- Should have enough knowledge about the designing too in order to involve with the designing team.
- Abide by all the project and company guidelines and standards and to ensure that even the team members are doing so.
- Fulfilling all the commitments by timely delivering the deliverables.
- Maintaining the account of time and also reporting regularly of own work.
- Ensure fair tasks assignments where people are assigned with the task as per their skills and personal preferences.
- Make yourself completely aware with all the technologies thoroughly especially the ones associated with software or application which is under construction.
- Share the success and failures with the team.