Work Remotely from home Marketing Specialist for a new Web Hosting companyز If you live and breathe marketing and call yourself a growth-hacker, we need to talk. We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our customer base and establishing our brand by branding, devising and implementing marketing campaigns, digital marketing, community outreach, and referrals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing & rolling out branding/awareness programs.
- Advertisement & Promotion including Media Strategy.
- Brand Management / Services Category Marketing.
- Contribute to the development of a successful marketing strategy, which directly impacts the positive financial growth of the company by coming up with creative ideas and executing them utilizing various marketing channels.
- Managing and coordinating the entire marketing function of the business, handling the marketing budget, ensuring that all marketing activities are in line with our brand identity, tracking, and analyzing the performance of the marketing execution.
- Supporting a dynamic marketing team across initiatives, ranging from content creation to the development of integrated multi-channel campaigns for new and existing initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to reflect the ongoing business activities and align the marketing efforts with the overall business strategy.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Operations, Customer Service ), Division Manager, IT Professionals, Internal clients, Management, and teams in the organization to create and execute marketing plans/strategies that drive business outcomes.
- Building proficiency in all aspects of marketing, digital, and communications best practices.
- Assisting in creating a marketing plan and supports the execution of deliverable defined in that plan including competitive analysis, content development, launch readiness/announcements, Digital Marketing (SEO / SEM / SMM), collateral (e.g., Online/Offline brochures), Advertising, Events/Trade-show materials, and strategic initiatives. Gather, organize, analyze, and interpret sales opportunity information. Market mapping through primary & secondary research. Understanding of affiliate process and objectives.
- Responsible for increasing market share through higher penetration and awareness of Serveratcom
- Maintain contact & develop business with existing and potential customers to promote sales.
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with customers and prospects and be available and responsive to customer’s real-time needs.
- Attend conferences and professional association meetings and promote Serveratcom Services and brand.
- Maintain social media content, which positively reflects our ongoing business activities.
- Create marketing content through photographs and relevant videos, editing them, and posting them on various channels Design print media following the brand language of the business Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand and generate convertible leads to support our financial goals.
- you must have A Bachelor’s or master's degree in marketing, communication, journalism, business, IT, or equivalent in marketing and communication.
- Demonstrable comprehensive experience in marketing for at least 2 years, together with strong business acumen and drive for improving the bottom line. Comprehensive working knowledge of Marketing Concepts.
- Experience and understanding of the web hosting industry. Solid knowledge of utilizing various social media platforms to generate leads and promote the corporate brand. Experience in setting up and optimizing paid advertisement campaigns Have strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
Personal Characteristics: Appearance, Enthusiasm, Time management, Sense of urgency, Proactive, Initiative, Self-confidence, Assertiveness, Integrity, Adaptability Stable internet access
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Location: Work Remotely: