Duties and responsibilities:
1. Determine the technical specifications of the RF units and choose the appropriate electronic components for the required designs.
2. Modeling and design of radio circuits at the level of electronic systems or circuits in the VHF, UHF and microwave ranges, using specialized simulation programs.
3. Preparing design files at the Schematic level.
4. Conducting laboratory tests for RF units by using specialized measuring devices.
5. Analyzing test results from different production process stages.
6. Documenting designs, results and tests for the various project phases.
7. Make periodic reports of project outputs using professional project management tools.
8. Providing adequate technical support to the relevant projects.
9. Finding creative solutions to improve designs and products.
Requirements and Knowledge area:
1. A firm desire to work in designing radio and microwave circuits and dealing with antennas.
2. Good knowledge of wireless systems, waves and radio circuits.
3. Good knowledge of the basics of antennas.
4. Those who have experience in dealing with computer simulation programs for designing radio circuits are preferred.
5. Those who have experience in dealing with measuring devices and laboratory tests are preferred.
General Eligibility criteria:
1. Sudanese Nationality.
2. Bachelor’s degree with honors in Communication Engineering (or electronics or its equivalent) with first class honors or second class first division or with a minimum grade of Very Good.
3. Graduated not earlier than 2017.