Duties and responsibilities:
1. Modeling and simulation of software functions for digital systems.
2. Development of software required for processing digital signals.
3. Analysis of the algorithms and systems/sub-systems/units working in digital signal processing.
4. Implementation of the selected algorithms to operate in the most efficient way.
5. Test and calibrate jobs after implementation, analyze accuracy and error, and ways to reduce them to the minimum.
6. Preparing design files at the Schematic level.
7. Documenting designs, results and tests for the various project phases.
8. Making periodic reports of project outputs using professional project management tools.
9. Providing adequate technical support to the relevant projects.
10. Finding creative solutions to improve designs and products.
Requirements and Knowledge area:
1. Good knowledge of digital systems and concepts of analog and digital signals.
2. Good knowledge of digital filter design and testing methods.
3. Good knowledge of digital signal analysis methods.
4. Knowledge and familiarity with the types, architectures and characteristics of digital processors.
5. Knowledge and familiarity with electronic circuit design and laboratory testing.
6. Dealing with electronic measurement devices and Instruments devices for displaying and analyzing signals in both time and frequency domains.
7. Good knowledge and experience in programming in C / C ++ language.
8. Good knowledge and experience in dealing with Matlab software.
9. Those with experience in HDL languages are preferred.
10. Those with experience programming in C# are preferred.
11. Those with experience working with design documents using Altium is preferred.
Those who are knowledgeable and experienced in dealing with MCUs are preferred
General Eligibility criteria:
1. Sudanese Nationality.
2. Bachelor’s degree with honors in Communication Engineering (or electronics or its equivalent) with first class honors or second class first division or with a minimum grade of Very Good.
3. Graduated not earlier than 2017.