Duties and responsibilities:
1. Determine the technical specifications of the electronic components and choose appropriate elements for the required designs.
2. Determine the appropriate electronic components and elements for reverse engineering and development projects.
3. Modeling and designing electronic circuits using specialized simulation programs.
4. Preparing the design files at the level of schematics.
5. Preparing PCB manufacturing files at the level of Gerber files.
6. Conducting laboratory tests for electronic circuits using specialized measuring devices.
7. Analyzing test results from the different production process stages.
8. Documenting designs, results and tests for the various project phases.
9. Make periodic reports of project outputs using project management tools.
10. Providing adequate technical support to the relevant projects.
11. Finding creative solutions to improve designs and products.
Requirements and Knowledge area:
1. A firm desire to work in the design of power supplies, control systems, matching circuits ... etc.
2. Good knowledge of electronic components.
3. Good knowledge of electronic circuit design.
4. Those with experience programming in C/C++ are preferred.
5. Those with experience with Embedded Electronic Design are preferred.
6. Those with experience with Multi-layer PCB design are preferred.
7. Those with experience in dealing with measuring devices and laboratory tests are preferred
General Eligibility criteria:
1. Sudanese Nationality.
2. Bachelor’s degree with honors in Communication Engineering (or electronics or its equivalent) with first class honors or second class first division or with a minimum grade of Very Good.
3. Graduated not earlier than 2017.